2D1N Janda Baik + Bukit Tinggi
Day 1 – Arrival (L, D)
Meet at the pick up point. Greet by our representatives. Visiting Colmar Tropicale Bukit Tinggi. Bukit Tinggi is a small town in Bentong district of Pahang, Malaysia. This small town is located along Kuala Lumpur–Karak Expressway, notable for its famous restaurants that lure visitors coming from Genting Highlands. The town theme was based on a village called Colmar Tropicale in France. Afterwards, visiting Japanese Village. Here you can rent and try their traditional japanese kimono and feels like you are in Japan. Lunch at a restaurant. Next, to the Botanical Garden and Animal Park. After that, check into the hotel at Janda Baik. Dinner at local restaurant. Free and easy.
Day 2 – Departure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to village morning walk and river dipping. Check out and send back to the drop off point.
– Entrance & Parking fees as per program
– Meals as stated on itinerary
– Accommodation stay at chosen hotel
– Transportation by private air-conditioned
– Tour as per on itinerary
– Mineral water during tour
– Return Airline ticket
– Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour.
– Tipping guide RM5 driver, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary.
– Surcharge for high season (if any)